Inclusive, special education, coordination and pedagogical management
This program involves advanced research activities in preparation for a career in academia, industry or the nonprofit sector. The uniqueness of this program replaces regular classes and involves the research of knowledge of the student who participates in quarterly meetings on campus or on the web and the instructions that accompany it. The chosen area of concentration is under supervision and must be approved by the Faculty Mentor and the Research Committee.
The regular student must obtain forty-six (46) credits , each credit corresponding to 15 class hours , being: twenty (20) credits obtained in teaching activities; twelve (12) credits in orientation and dissertation production activities; four (4) credits obtained in the proof of carrying out the special activities; ten (10) credits obtained; defense of the dissertation. Also, comprising the curricular structure of the programs, the foreign language proficiency exam and the qualification and admission exam.
This program is offered at:
- And spanhol.
The chosen objectives will provide the advanced development of the student’s educational skills:
I – to train masters and doctors in education to act as teachers and researchers, comprome you of to the advancement of knowledge for the exercise of inves ti tion scien ti is and others to you professional ities; and
II – es you formulate production scien ti is in the field of education through publications and other forms of socialization of knowledge.
- Build interfaces between formal and non-formal education, through the production of knowledge about educational processes, considering the movement of society and its contradictions;
- Develop research focused on guaranteeing the Rights (Education, Health, Assistance, Work) of the population of children, adolescents and their families;
- Conduct research on the implementation, implementation and evaluation of public policies aimed at children and adolescents;
- Offer subsidies for the elaboration of public policies (innovative knowledge and practices), mainly those aimed at children and adolescents;
- Produce knowledge regarding the training of educators in formal and non-formal education situations.
- Application for admission.
- Choice of program to be carried out.
- Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- Qualification and admission exam.
- Foreign language proficiency exam.
|01||Political educational history and management||04|
|02||Society, diversity and education||04|
|03||Education Research||0 8|
|02||Early childhood education: culture, interactions and teaching practice||04|
|03||State, society and education||04|
|04||Public school studies||04|
|05||Literature and education||04|
|06||Education policy and management||04|
|07||Higher education methodology||04|
|08||Organization and management of education||04|
|09||Educational practices and diversity||04|
|10||Identities, diversity and education||04|
Orientation and dissertation production activities
|01||Presentation of articles in seminars||04|
|01||Final course work – Dissertation ( Defense)||10|