This Faith-based degree program involves advanced research activity in preparation for a career in academia, industry or the nonprofit sector. The uniqueness of this program replaces the regular classes and involves knowledge research by the student who participates in quarterly meetings on campus or on the web and accompanying instruction. The chosen concentration area is under the supervision and must be approved by the Faculty Mentor and the Doctoral Dissertation Committee.
This Program is Offered in:
The objectives chosen will provide advanced development of the student`s professional skills by:
- Developing advanced in-depth research skills upon the foundation of the doctor degree;
- Advanced preparation for scientific careers in academia, industry, and non-profit sector in Business Administration;
- Post Doctor Degree teaching;
- Written topical articles published or not published;
- Publishing book based on Post Doctor researched dissertation project;
- Participating in International Adjunct instruction.
- Application for admission.
- Doctor degree in a related discipline.
- Official transcript(s).
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in chosen field of research.
- No transfer credits.