The Master Degree in Business Administration in Financial Education offers students the motivation and techniques, preparing to develop a relationship with the finances. Generating change of habits, organization, prioritization and planning to start to develop and conclude projects, in order to obtain the expected results.
This Program is Offered in:
The student completing the Master Degree in Business Administration will:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize;
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate;
- Effectively lead a team to arrive at a decision involving a business scenario;
- Identify points of view and understand the perspectives of others involved.
Requisitos de Inscripción:
- Application for admission
- Bachelor degree (126 semester credits)
- Official transcript(s)
Total Credits : 60