This faith-based program will equip students with research skills to solve real-world problems, add knowledge to the social scientific community. The student will acquire developmentally appropriate skills in each area of professional Clinical Counseling/Psychology including: assessments, intervention, research and professional roles and will be able to demonstrate the personal and professional attributes of multi-culturally competent practitioner-scholar.
This Program is Offered in:
The student completing the Master Degree in Counseling will:
- Acquire developmentally appropriate skills in each area of Professional Clinical Counseling
- Have Relationship, Assessment, Intervention, Research and Professional Roles
- Demonstrate the personal and professional attributes of multi-culturally competent practitioner-scholars.
Requisitos de Inscripción:
- Application for admission
- Bachelor degree in Counseling or Psychology. (126 semester credits)
- Official transcript(s)
Total Credits : 60