The Stricto Sensu Graduate Program in Environmental Sciences (Professional Master’s) provides interdisciplinary training to professionals to work in Integrated Environmental Management of Municipalities, through training, research, development and innovation in environmental technologies applied to public and private institutions.
- Master’s degree;
This Program is Offered in:
- And spanhol.
The chosen objectives will provide the advanced development of the student’s educational skills:
I – to train masters and doctors in education to act as teachers and researchers, comprome you of to the advancement of knowledge for the exercise of investition scienti is and others to you professional ities; and
II – es you formulate production scienti is in the field of education through publications and other forms of socialization of knowledge.
- Build interfaces between formal and non-formal education, through the production of knowledge about educational processes, considering the movement of society and its contradictions;
- Develop research focused on guaranteeing the Rights (Education, Health, Assistance, Work) of the population of children, adolescents and their families;
- Conduct research on the implementation, implementation and evaluation of public policies aimed at children and adolescents;
- Offer subsidies for the elaboration of public policies (innovative knowledge and practices), mainly those aimed at children and adolescents;
- Produce knowledge regarding the training of educators in formal and non-formal education situations.
- Application for admission.
- Choice of program to be carried out.
- Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- Qualification and admission exam.
- Foreign language proficiency exam.
• ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS ASSESSMENT
• PUBLIC POLICIES, MUNICIPAL ECONOMY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
• METHODOLOGY AND SCIENCE: ELABORATION AND ANALYSIS PROJECTS
• CLIMATOLOGY AND URBAN HYDROLOGY
• CULTURE, SOCIETY, HERITAGE AND ENVIRONMENT
• ENVIRONMENT IN MUNICIPALITIES
• ALTERNATIVES FOR ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION URBAN
• MUNICIPALITIES AND MEDIA DIRECT PLANS ENVIRONMENT
• RECOVERY VEGETATION OF DEGRADED AREAS
• ENERGY RESOURCES AND ALTERNATIVES COUNTIES