This faith-based program will equip the student to evaluate a client, group or family and develop an enhance awareness of their unique situation and issues. Providing flexibility to work with clients of varied backgrounds and walks of life. Apply accepted psychological research, testing and advanced practices to mental health related issues.
This Program is Offered in:
The student completing the Doctor Degree in Clinical Psychology will:
- Apply accepted psychological research, testing and advanced practices to mental health related issues;
- Integrate in-depth Biblical and theological knowledge to the professional practice of counseling psychology;
- Demonstrate values integrity and ethical standards of conduct in chosen professional vocation.
Requisitos de Inscripción:
- Application for admission.
- Master degree in Clinical Counseling or Clinical Psychology (90 graduate semester credits)
- Official transcript(s).
Total Credits: 60