This faith based program with emphasis in NeuroMarketing offers a combination of intelligent critical thinking with real-world practice, this program takes a fresh approach to the traditional MBA curriculum to keep pace with today’s fast-changing world. With NeuroMarketing tools you will learn how to design products to look, function and feel before they are even ready to hit the market, minimizing risk and maximizing all resources. In each course students are pushed to excel and gain the skills necessary to enhance their current career or begin a new one in the 21st Century.
The student completing the Doctor degree in Business Administration in NeuroMarketing will develop:
- Knowledge of scientific and scholarly research methods and their application in the business setting for senior managers, and consultants;
- Advanced critical thinking concepts and analytical skills;
- An appreciation of cultural, ethical, and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
- Skills necessary for effective decision making in complex business environments through integrating theoretical insights into practical knowledge based applications.
Requisitos de Inscripción:
- Application for admission.
- Master degree (60 graduate semester credits)
- Official transcript(s).
Total Credits: 60