The Graduate Program in Biomedical Engineering aims to train professionals who can work in the Engineering / Health interface, in order to develop and appropriate methodologies, techniques and systems for the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of different diseases. In this way, these professionals will be able to develop new approaches that allow a better understanding of the different biological systems, and interfere in them when their functioning compromises human health.
The results of research carried out by the Graduate Program in Biomedical Engineering provide significant advances in the scientific and technological development of models, devices, equipment and systems that can be carried out in partnership with numerous companies.
- Master’s degree;
This Program is Offered in:
- And spanhol
The chosen objectives will provide the advanced development of the student’s educational skills:
I – to train masters and doctors in education to act as teachers and researchers, comprome you of to the advancement of knowledge for the exercise of investition scienti is and others to you professional ities; and
II – es you formulate production scienti is in the field of education through publications and other forms of socialization of knowledge.
- Build interfaces between formal and non-formal education, through the production of knowledge about educational processes, considering the movement of society and its contradictions;
- Develop research focused on guaranteeing the Rights (Education, Health, Assistance, Work) of the population of children, adolescents and their families;
- Conduct research on the implementation, implementation and evaluation of public policies aimed at children and adolescents;
- Offer subsidies for the elaboration of public policies (innovative knowledge and practices), mainly those aimed at children and adolescents;
- Produce knowledge regarding the training of educators in formal and non-formal education situations.
- Application for admission.
- Choice of program to be carried out.
- Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- Qualification and admission exam.
- Foreign language proficiency exam.
- Seminars in Engineering Biomedical
- Methods Mathematicians for Engineering
- Electrophysiology applied Eng
- Biomedical Thin films: formation and use in
- Biomedical engineering Laser therapy
- Clinical Applications Therapeutics Lasers
- Project management research and innovation
- Polymeric materials applied to engineering biomedical
- Raman spectroscopy and FTIR: Analysis Spectral
- Clinical Applications, Protocols And Bases Of Photodynamic Therapy – PDT In Health
- Biophotonics applied to Biomedical Eng