This is a faith-based program that focuses on providing tools to develop and enhance people’s personal and professional skills, allowing them to overcome emotional barriers that inhibit them from achieving their highest potential. The Bachelor’s Degree in Coaching provides better forms and adapted strategies to cover specifically the needs of the professional. Coaching applies proven psychological techniques that work as tools in the development of human behavior as well as in their form to acquire knowledge and learning to learn.
This Program is Offered in:
The student completing the Bachelor Degree in Coaching will:
- Be an able practitioner of coaching skills in varied workforce environments;
- Be prepared with specific coaching skills to develop leadership with abilities to affect maximum potential growth within their organization;
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
- Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
Requisitos de Inscripción:
- Application for admission
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED)
Total Credits : 126