Our Theology program is oriented to improve your ministry skills and knowledge of the Bible. These studies of Christian life will equip you in theology, missions, and current issues in ministry and to acquire the necessary communication skills to succeed in ministry in the 21st century.
This Program is Offered in:
The student completing the Associate Degree in Theology will:
- Practice being the called disciple and minister of Jesus Christ, serving His Kingdom;
- Bear witness to the complete truthfulness of Holy Scripture;
- Maintain the historic principles of the Christian faith;
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
- Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
Requisitos de Inscripción:
- Application for admission
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED)
Total Credits : 60