Our faith-based Associate of Arts in Education degree program focuses on educational development and behavior taught with a Christian worldview. The program explores current education issues and trends in today’s private and public school environments and provides practical experience in classroom planning and creating lesson plans.
This Program is Offered in:
The student completing the Associate of Degree in Education will:
- Know learning theories and how to use them;
- Be aware of theories of human development including psychosocial, socio-cultural and faith development;
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
- Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
Requisitos de Inscripción:
- Application for admission
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED)
Total Credits : 60