This is a faith-based program that focuses on human and spiritual development, developing tactical abilities of interpersonal intervention and formulating and implementing effective counseling plans; required for the successful preparation of those intending to fulfill their counseling vocation, with Christian foundations.
This Program is Offered in:
The student completing the Associate of Arts degree in Counseling will:
- Be equipped for employment in an entry-level position in the psychological field;
- Be able to formulate and implement an effective counseling plan regarding his or her job description;
- Be able to use different psychological and psychiatric systems and be able to use modern informational systems in psychological use.
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
- Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
Requisitos de Inscripción:
- Application for admission
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED)
Total Credits : 60