This is a faith-based program that focuses on providing tools to develop and enhance people’s personal and professional skills, allowing them to overcome emotional barriers that inhibit them from achieving their highest potential.
This Program is Offered in:
The student completing the Associate of Arts degree in Coaching will:
- Be equipped for the use with techniques of personal and group knowledge that improve the labor field;
- Be able to promote long term goals and execute an extraordinary performance;
- Be enabled to maintain an effective communication supporting the revision of the values of the group.
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation;
- Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
Requisitos de Inscripción:
- Application for admission
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED)
Total Credits : 60