The Postgraduate Program in Animal Production, Professional Master’s Degree, offers professionals in the area a training aimed mainly at the labor market, giving an opportunity to professionals linked to the Brazilian productive sector to recycle knowledge in a very dynamic way, based on on scientific and technological bases.
Thus, the Professional Master’s degree seeks partnership with the productive sector, which results in the best relationship between the generation of scientific knowledge and the sector’s needs, thus providing the diffusion of the technologies generated.
- Master’s degree;
This Program is Offered in:
- And spanhol.
The chosen objectives will provide the advanced development of the student’s educational skills:
I – to train masters and doctors in education to act as teachers and researchers, comprome you of to the advancement of knowledge for the exercise of investition scienti is and others to you professional ities; and
II – es you formulate production scienti is in the field of education through publications and other forms of socialization of knowledge.
- Build interfaces between formal and non-formal education, through the production of knowledge about educational processes, considering the movement of society and its contradictions;
- Develop research focused on guaranteeing the Rights (Education, Health, Assistance, Work) of the population of children, adolescents and their families;
- Conduct research on the implementation, implementation and evaluation of public policies aimed at children and adolescents;
- Offer subsidies for the elaboration of public policies (innovative knowledge and practices), mainly those aimed at children and adolescents;
- Produce knowledge regarding the training of educators in formal and non-formal education situations.
- Application for admission.
- Choice of program to be carried out.
- Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- Qualification and admission exam.
- Foreign language proficiency exam.
• ENVIRONMENT AND WELL-BEING IN PRODUCTION ANIMALS
• BIOCLIMATOLOGY APPLIED TO PRODUCTION ANIMALS
• BIOCHEMISTRY APPLIED TO ANIMAL METABOLISM
• STATISTICS AND QUANTITATIVE MODELING
• TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS IN MILK BOVINOCULTURE
• COMPARATIVE METABOLISM IN PRODUCTION ANIMALS – ASPECTS NUTRITIONAL AND REPRODUCTIVE
• METHODOLOGY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENTIFIC WORK
• NUTRITIONAL METHODOLOGIES APPLIED TO FOOD MONOGASTICS
• NUTRITIONAL METHODS AND FEEDING OF RUMINANTS
• NUTRITION AND FEEDING OF DOGS AND CATS: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIALIZED FOOD PROCESSING
• PRODUCTION AND NUTRITIONAL REQUIREMENTS IN CUTTING CATTLE
• TOXICOLOGICAL RISKS IN ANIMAL PRODUCTION
• LABORATORY TECHNIQUES APPLIED TO ANIMAL NUTRITION
• ADVANCED TOPICS IN FORAGE AND CONSERVED FORAGE
• ADVANCED TOPICS IN BREEDING PRODUCTION ANIMALS
• PRECISION ZOOTECHNY